It Could Be True
[I am not being paid for my viewpoint but if you want too…]
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Like those Ginsu(sp) Knives that chop and slice and dice. Oh wait, that is what knives do. Like that foreign lottery you won without ever buying a ticket; just wire Mrs. Baksha Abba $1,200 and you will receive the $7 million you have coming to you and of course, there is always beachfront property 30% below market price.
Some things are truly good. Like…
- Twix Ice Cream Bars, Papermate Ink Joy Pens, and Washi Tape
- Arizona Cardinals Football star Larry Fitzgerald, Triscuit Fig & Honey Crackers, and that first cup of morning coffee
- Barack Obama, Italy, and lobster rolls
- The admiration of a dog, Fall in New England, and Neil Young
- The great people working on cures for cancer, Alzheimer’s, and MS.
- Clean healthy air, the end to endangered species, and clean oceans.
My imagination went a bit wild. But wait that last one is actually true. Cleaning oceans is a thing. At 18 years old, Boyan Slat came up with a revolutionary method to rid the oceans of the world of plastic. I don’t know about you, but at 18 I was pretty much thinking only of myself. This is extraordinary! Work has begun. Check out the link. http/www.theoceancleanup.com
Thank you Boyan Slat!
Dedicated to you: Shawn Langwell, Jamie Ebersole, Amber Preece, Mary-Kaye Soderlind, and Mr. McGee (the sweet dog in the picture below).
Happy Birthday, Jeff Lowy.
Follow me, true good happens. Mankind amazes. We’ve got some living to do.